Tips and Guidelines
• As per the taxi/tour/transportation fare regulations, the taxi fare for 1-4 passengers, for all tours, is the equivalent of paying for 4 passengers.
• All deposits are non-refundable except in the event of the following: (1) A Scenic Tours Antigua representative does not present themself to conduct the tour; (2) The cruise ship does not come to port; or (3) The minimum of 4 passengers is not met and you, the client, are not willing to incur the full minimum cost requirement for a tour as stipulated by the taxi/tour/transportation fare regulation which states that “the taxi fare for 1-4 passengers, for all tours, is the equivalent of paying for 4 passengers”.
• All prices are quoted in US currency. Book online now & pay only 50% of the cost as a deposit. The balance is due on or before your tour date.
• Be sure to meet our representative (driver/tour guide) at the designated location fifteen (15) minutes before tour time. The usual location is at Exotic Antigua at the cruise ship terminal.
• Comfortable clothing and a change of clothes, sensible shoes, a towel, camera, and sunscreen are recommended.
• Lunch can be purchased at the beachside restaurant and bar at additional cost (N.B. This is not included in the quoted rate). Groups (10 or more) do, however, have the option of requesting that Scenic Tours Antigua negotiate with restaurant management on their behalf for provision of a buffet style lunch, a drink and beach chair (per person). A minimum of three (3) days notice is required.